Lime Academy Abbotsmede is governed by an Academy Council who meet four times per year, in line with the Lime Trust annual Governance plan.
Chair of Academy Council: Jessica Webb
Contact details: If you would like to contact the Chair of the Academy Council, please email the PA to the CEO, Kelly Smith at: email@example.com
Academy Council Members:
- George Barnett, Trust-appointed, Vice Chair/Governor for Pupil Outcomes
- Jessica Webb, Trust-appointed, Chair/Governor for Financial Probity
- Joanne Sweeney, Trust-appointed, Governor for Equality & Diversity
- Rachael Holland, Trust Staff Rep
- Rebecca Shirtcliffe, Abbotsmede Staff Rep
Lime Trust Governance: To view details of how the Lime Trust and its academies are governed, please click here.